At any time within 14 days of placing an order for any item AND before you have signed and returned the Listing Agreement or your property has NOT been listed in the MLS, you may request a refund of your listing fee less a $50 non-refundable application fee. Once the listing process has been completed by the broker, you can request to cancel your listing on the MLS, but the listing fee is non-refundable. View our company policies here – Refund Policy.
Articles in this section
- Can I list a Commercial Property on the MLS?
- How is the commission paid to a buyer’s agent?
- Are you a licensed real estate brokerage?
- Will my property be listed on the internet?
- Do I have to pay a commission to a buyer's agent?
- What happens when a buyer calls about our home?
- Will my contact information be displayed?
- Is your flat fee listing fee refundable?
- Why Should I Use a Flat Fee MLS Listing Service?
Article is closed for comments.